Avec on H-Street Resident Referral Program
Share the “Joie De Vivre” with the ones you love at Avec on H Street Apartments
Our residents can attest that living at Avec on H Street isn’t your average apartment experience! Being on H-Street opens up endless opportunities to live your life to the absolute fullest!
Having DC’s most exciting street at your fingertips, combined with all of the incredible apartment features and masterful designs. There is only one question left about living at Avec on H Street: “Can I share the best apartment experience I’ve ever had with the people I love?” After all, what’s a good time without having your friends there to enjoy it with you!
Starting today, residents can refer someone to live at Avec and earn $1,000!
Here’s how it works:
- The referral lease must begin on September 9th, 2020, to qualify for compensation.
- The referral will need to mention that they were referred, to an Avec leasing specialist.
- Avec resident will need to complete the resident referral form before the referral’s lease start date.
- Resident referrals will be processed after the first 30 days of the referred resident’s residency. (Payments will be processed 60 days after the referral’s move-in date)
- Both parties must be in good standing with a $0 balance to qualify.
For any other questions, please contact the Avec leasing office at, (202) 465-7090
Avec ON H is DOG-APPROVED. There are a lot of reasons to love living at Avec on H Street Apartments. Our apartments include first in class features, including stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and every unit consists of full-size GE energy star washers...
the joy of Date Night at Avec. Valentine’s Day weekend is quickly approaching! While many things have changed since a year ago, some questions remain the same; what are some good date ideas for the day of love? Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, lovers have to get a little...
We're proud to welcome in the new year at Avec on H Street Apartments! As we kick off the first week of the new year, there are probably many things you’re looking forward to leaving behind in the previous year. Rightfully so, 2020 was an indescribable year; it left...